14 item(s) - Page 1 of 3
A glass is shown and filled with water.
Iodine, representing sin coming
into our life, is poured into the glass.
A cross, representing Jesus
and His supreme sacrifice for us, is shown and lowered into the glass
and gently stirs the water.
The water clears showing the reaction Jesus
can have on the sins in our life.
A great lesson on salvation.
Make this Easter unique!
Here is a brand new and FANTASTIC party plan for Easter Sunday morning or any other time you are having a special event during the Easter Season.
Included in each party plan manual:
* Complete instructions for organizing one great Theme Day. Every suggestion, idea,
skit and lesson is centered around the theme.
* Decorating ideas
* Several themed games
* Craft ideas
* Fun, creative snack ideas
* Pre-service activities
* Memory verse activity
* Template for memory verse game
* Puppet skit and/or puppet song suggestion
* Live character skit
* Object lesson
* Bible lesson
* Full color promo flyer
* Memory verse handout for elementary and one for preschool, too
* Full color name tag template
* Page of clip art to enlarge and copy
* Separate section containing a detailed adaptation for your preschool department. All
elements are simplified and brought down to the preschool level (games, activities, lesson,
Emailed PDF - no shipping!
Help children observe the Lenten season through expressive art and craft activities, fun recipes, and an assortment of engaging puzzles. The meaningful activities will delight young believers and prepare their hearts for Resurrection Sunday. 32 pages. Uses NIV scriptures.
For grades 1 - 3.